GROUNDS ARE OPEN
PSFC Newsboard - Last Updated 27/5/16
* ATTENTION - The BDSFA website has been hacked. It should be back up running soon. Instructions on how to still see the draw are available in our latest newsletter and on our FB page. - To see the ROUND 9 draw click here.
* ATTENTION - Trivia Tickets will be on sale this Tuesday (24/5) and Wednesday (25/5) at Morgan Power Reserve from 5.30 pm to 7.00 pm. Tickets are $20.00 each. The Trivia night is being held at the Blacktown RSL. The event starts at 7.00 pm. If you require more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0438 873 118.
* Have you 'liked' our Facebook Page yet? Click on link above.
* Edition #31 of the Weekly Goalpost has been emailed to all members.
* Goalkeeper Training is on every Thursday. 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm - U8s to U13s and 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm - U14s to All Age.
* The PSFC Training Allocation Schedule (Revision 4) is now HERE available(updated 1/5).
****PLEASE ENSURE YOU TRAIN IN YOUR ALLOCATED SPACE****
* The Grassroots 5s/6s/7s Training Allocation Schedule is now available HERE.
* Family Discount Application Form now available here. If you are eligible please complete form & email back to email@example.com or drop into shed marked to the attention of Anita Golding (Treasurer).
* Important documents are available for download below.
* Online registrations are now OPEN - click on the MyFootballclub link
* See 2016 Fees below:
If you have any inquiries please call one of the Age Coordinators listed below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSFC Age Coordinators
* Michael Juillerat - 0418 284 924 (Under 5s to Under 11s)
* Darren Thompson - 0424 176 256 (Under 12s to 16s)
* Christos Panayi - 0407 077 421 (U20s, AAM, AAL, O35M, O30Ls & Elite Teams)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Click on relevant link below.
MyFootballclub Registration Instructions
PSFC Player Information Guide
2016 PSFC Grading Schedule